Nerazzurri World

Nerazzurri World
Inter Milan Fans Worldwide's New Home

Inter is in our souls, if you cut us we bleed black and blue!!!

My photo
This is my blog for all fans of the mighty Nerazzurri. In this blog there are posts on match previews, match reports and interviews, any views expressed in this blog are my opinions and as such are not endorsed by Inter or anyone connected with Inter Milan football club.

Friday 4 March 2011

Maicon happy to stay at Inter




Reports on several websites have stated that Maicon is still after a move to Real Madrid, the report below comes from the Tribal football website claiming that the agent of Inter Milan fullback Douglas Maicon cannot shut the door on a move to Real Madrid.

The Inter right-back had already pushed hard to be reunited with Jose Mourinho in Madrid last summer, but the clubs could not reach an agreement.

“At the moment there has been no contact with Real Madrid,” agent Antonio Caliendo told Fichajes.com.

“In any case, it is opportune to wait a month to understand how the summer transfer market is shaping up.”




When I read this I thought that we are definitely going to lose Maicon in the summer, which would be a real shame for Inter as he is, in my opinion, the best in the world at doing what he does, with few players even coming close in his position. So I was relieved to see Maicon denying these statements in an announcement on the official Inter website.

The Brazilian star spoke to Inter Channel to distance himself from Caliendo's comments. "There is no truth in these reports," began Maicon. "This is an important period for Inter and all we are thinking about is working hard until the end of the season, nothing else. I would also like to stress that the only person authorised to speak on my behalf is Roberto Calenda, who is my only agent now.

Can we say that, as well as denying the statements made by Antonio Caliendo, you want to reiterate how happy you are at Inter and how much you want to remain here...?




"Absolutely. I always give 100% on the pitch. I am extremely pleased with the way things are going and I'm very happy to be wearing this shirt."

You'll return for the Genoa match after completing your suspension...




"Yes, I rested last weekend but I watched my team-mates do well in the Sampdoria game. I'm available for selection again and want to do my bit to help the team."

So for now we are safe in the knowledge that he dedicated to Inter and the defence of our titles, unfortunately we all know how quickly things can change in football so we'll have to just wait and see what happens when the transfer Market reopens in the summer!

- Posted by Nerazzurri Outlaw

Location:Milan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: