Nerazzurri World

Nerazzurri World
Inter Milan Fans Worldwide's New Home

Inter is in our souls, if you cut us we bleed black and blue!!!

My photo
This is my blog for all fans of the mighty Nerazzurri. In this blog there are posts on match previews, match reports and interviews, any views expressed in this blog are my opinions and as such are not endorsed by Inter or anyone connected with Inter Milan football club.

Friday 25 February 2011

Ranocchia's Injury Test Results




Following Andrea Ranocchia's injury in the second half of Inter v Bayern Munich, the Nerazzurri medical staff led by professor Franco Combi, decided, in the wake of the match, to carry out tests on the player.



The results of these tests showed the after-effect in a proximal insertion of the lateral internal collateral ligament of the left knee.


As I'm no doctor I thought I'd look this up to explain it for you all but unfortunately everything I could find about it made as much sense to me as advanced physics so that's out of the window, so here's a picture that shows where this ligament is!




It's not good that he'll be out of action for a while as he has been getting better and better in recent games, but on the bright side at least Lucio is back in the squad to keep some strength in our central defence

- Posted by The Nerazzurri Outlaw

Location:Milan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: